Wednesday, July 8, 2015

White Outfit with a Splash of Yellow!


I love white clothing!
I find white clothing items to be fresh and slimming and perfect for the summer.
I'm taking part of a 7-day Instagram challenge where participants are asked to post a daily picture on a specific topic. Today's prompt called for the #OOTD or "Outfit of the Day".
Here is mine! Basically, white everything with a splash of Yellow!
I decided to post a blog entry on my outfit since I received several compliments about my necklace and shoes, plus, the hubby was available to take extra pictures :)
Have a good night, friends!


When I first laid eyes on this necklace, I reached for it and couldn't let it go. It's from ZARA.


How weird do my toes look here?...LOL! Anyway, my yellow fringe shoes are by Steve Madden. 


Top: Forever 21 / White jeans with gold embellishments: Michael Kors / Necklace: Zara / Shoes: Steve Madden / Triangle Ring: Leola Lace / Watch: Michael Kors / Purse: Audrey Brooke
Good Night & Thanks for reading!


En español

Les comparto los detalles de mi 'look' porque varias personas me preguntaron sobre mis zapatos y collar el día de hoy. Esta fue la segunda entrada del Desafío Fashionista-- una competencia de fotos en Instagram, que se llevará a cabo durante siete días, en la cual estoy participando.
Siento que el color blanco es muy fresco y hace que uno luzca más esbelto.
Siendo que el día amaneció bastante nublado, decidí vestir de blanco ya que es un color neutral pero alegre. Luego agregué accesorios amarillos, que llamaron la atención. El collar fue comprado en Zara y los zapatos en la zapatería “Steve Madden”.


Gracias por leer!


No comments: