Saturday, April 28, 2018

Do Tell, Anabel! Has Moved

Visit www.DoTellAnabel.com


"The Only Thing Constant in Life is Change"


Friends, François de la Rochefoucauld said it best with his quote (stated above). 

For several years now, I had been wanting to evolve my blog and it give it its own domain name. When I finally did, I decided to move Do Tell, Anabel! to a different platform.

As I work on transferring all the posts I've written throughout the years, this site will remain public.

I can't even begin to say how much I've loved Blogger. Here is where I shared my first post as an LA Mom Blogger in 2013. This blog also inspired me to eventually launch my mommy magazine, Mommy In Los Angeles® Magazine!

For all the latest adventures as a #boymom in Los Angeles, visit my new website, www.DoTellAnabel.com

As always, thanks for reading! 

www.DoTellAnabel.com


No comments: