Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The circus is coming to town...in just a few more days!


I will be taking my sons Benny and Toby to the circus in a few days!
I'm excited because The Ringling Brothers & Barnun & Bailey Circus is coming to town and they're promising an innovative new space-themed show titled "Out of this World".
What's funny is that this week happens to be "circus week" at Benny's preschool and they're doing a bunch of  circus-themed activities so he's definitely getting hyped about attending the real circus.

Out of this World will make its debut at the LA Staples Center, July 14 - 19... See you there!? 

If you're not able to catch the Downtown L.A. show, it will be at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario from July 21 - 26, followed by performances at the Honda Center in Anaheim from July 29 - August 7. You can purchase your tickets online by visiting AXS.com 



I'll be attending opening night with my little guys so make sure to check back to read my true and honest review. I do know one thing though-- the show no longer features elephants due to pressure from animal rights groups and a lawsuit that ultimately got settled. The absence of elephants in the show actually makes me feel better about going and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

For now, here's a couple of silly pictures of Benny and I, playing circus at home last year. LOL

No comments: