Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Grand Floridian Hotel-- a Perfect Combination of Fancy & Festive!

I had the pleasure of staying at this deluxe Walt Disney World Hotel and I still can't get enough of it!


The Grand Floridian Hotel & Spa is a majestic option for your next Disney World vacation. It's a stunning Victorian-themed facility with all the modern day amenities you can imagine. Many weddings take place at the Grand Floridian, where brides can request a Cinderella style horse-drawn carriage or a room with a Magic Kingdom Castle view.


For your little princess, the 1900 Park Fare Restaurant serves a Supercalifragillistic character breakfast and a Cinderella's Happily Ever After character dinner. Little girls are encouraged to wear their own royal dresses and take a picture with their favorite princesses.



A gorgeous 5-story atrium serves as the home of an enormous and beautiful Christmas Tree and a giant Gingerbread House during the Holidays. Guests can line up to purchase sweets from a cast member inside the sweet house!


Outside of the Grand Floridian, lush landscapes and pretty flowers adorn the grounds. An Alice in Wonderland themed kiddie splash area is perfection and the adjacent Gasparilla Island Grill serves the best lobster sliders ever!



I think the Grand Floridian is a gorgeous place to stay if you want to feel like royalty.
The truth is, I haven't even begun to scratch the surface with everything this hotel has to offer-- there are restaurants, shops, a spa, water shows, lobby entertainment, Alice themed tea parties and much more!
It's priced so that guests enjoy a most luxurious experience...
And if you ask me, that's what vacation memories are made of-- unique experiences!
I was lucky to have stayed here during my last trip to Orlando and I left the resort promising myself to return with my boys in the near future.
I mean, why not?
Life's too short to not splurge on a luxury hotel, especially if you happen to be planning a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth, don't cha' think?
Cheers, friends!

No comments: