Monday, June 13, 2016

A New Baby Bouncer In Town!


There's a new baby bouncer in town that's sleek, light and very graceful.  It recently made its U.S. debut and I was there for the launch party at the Drybar in Santa Monica. (Have I mentioned how much I enjoyed being on maternity leave!?)


My 3-month old Toby loves the Baby Bjorn Bouncer Mini. 
He gets so happy when I secure him to the seat and smiles when I push down slightly for some bouncy action (no batteries required!). 


Now that I'm back at work, I get this image of Toby wiggling his toes and sucking on his little fingers, signs that he is happy and relaxed. He does those things when I leave him on the Bouncer Mini.  The best memory though was the other day when he stretched out his arms with clinched fists and fell asleep just like that! 



During the official product launch party at Drybar, I was treated to a blow out.
It was the perfect invitation to try beauty products and baby products all in one place! Such an appropriate outing for a mommy who hadn't really been out of the house since giving birth. 
As far as my hairdo-- I went for the "Southern Belle" look. 



 I also learned quite a few things about Baby Bjorn:

1. Baby Bjorn is a baby product line launched in 1961 by Swedish husband and wife team Bjorn and Lillemor Jakobson. The Jakobsons are still active in the family business as CEO and head designer!

2. Baby Bjorn products include baby carriers, bouncers, travel cribs, baby eating utensils and potty chairs. See complete listing here.

3. The Baby Bjorn Baby Bouncer Mini is the newest product, designed to give proper support to a very young baby's neck and back, from birth to 6 months. 


It's a simple and practical concept. The fabric is soft yet sturdy and machine washable.

Toby LOVES to be placed in the Bouncer Mini. It's the only thing that has worked for us since I spoiled him in my arms for three months and he's a bit uneasy if left in his crib or on the bed.

For more information on this very cool baby bouncer, click here.

Thanks for reading!

{I received the Bouncer Mini as a gift from Baby Bjorn and decided to share my experience with this product. All opinions are my own.}

No comments: