Friday, September 30, 2016

Hak's Paks One Pot Cooking Sauce, an easy and delicious meal solution!





In my September Degustabox, there were once again a bunch of delicious food items that virtually disappeared as soon as I snapped the box content photo:


If you're not familiar with Degustabox, here are some links to previous posts I've shared regarding this groovy food box subscription service:

Degustabox Review

White Grape Seed Flour Mini Donuts to Celebrate the 2016 Olympics!

There is always a lot of good snacks and treats inside the Degustabox but every month there is one item that simply blows me away. In September that item was the pouch of Hak's Paks One Pot Cooking Sauce.   



The Hak's Paks One Pot Cooking Sauce flavor that came in my September Degustabox was "Rustic Ratatouille". The instructions on the packaging said to simply pour sauce over one pound of cooked beef, chicken, shrimp, pork, fish or veggies. The sauce contains roasted tomatos and herbs and ZERO preservatives. It's also Gluten-Free and all natural.
So today for lunch, as I was deciding between a veggie bowl and a chicken salad, I decided to make shrimp ratatouille.  LOL.
It was super easy and yummy!
I used four main ingredients:

*Shrimp, 1 lb.
*Two Bell Peppers
*Half Onion
*Hak's Paks One Pot Rustic Ratatouille Sauce

I also added some pepper and parsley flakes and a few avocado slices (cause who doesn't love to add avocado to anything!?)


The instructions to make a similar lunch entree are as simple as this:

Sautee the bell peppers, onions and shrimp in a little bit of oil (I used coconut oil).
Once everything is cooked, add the sauce. Serves 4. The end.


The meal was so good, it drove me to look for more Hak's Paks sauces. Turns out, these sauces are the creation of an LA-based former financial advisor turned chef, Sharone Hakman.
What's more is, I probably wouldn't have discovered this great cooking hack had it not been for my Degustabox!

The sauce is all you need to season, add flavor and savor a meal!


I think it's safe to say that the goodies that arrive every month inside the Degustabox are proving to be good and convenient meal options for me and my family!
Reminder- the Degusta subcription is only about $20/month.
Check it out and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this looks really good- and i don't even like shrimp!