Wednesday, December 11, 2013

33 is the Magic Number -- seriously!

My birthday wish is to continue enjoying life with these two blessings!
I turned 33 years old recently and celebrated with my husband, my son and my youngest sister during a quiet dinner where we enjoyed salmon salads, deep-fried mac n cheese and lotsa wine!!
Turning 33 is exciting because I'm not quite halfway through my 30s but I can certainly claim the maturity title that my 20's did not allow!
According to a British study (and you can find the must-read article here: The best age? 33 is the new 21! ), it's now scientifically proven that 33 is a person's prime age!

At 33, I have a newfound appreciation for bird-shaped seating....and I promise there's muscle in that arm somewhere!

Here with my little mouse at the happiest place on earth. Would love to visit Club 33 in Disneyland now that I'm 33.
Here are some interesting facts related to the number 33--
In Sports:
*The jersey number 33 was retired by L.A. Lakers Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (What's up!!!!!)
In Religion:
*33 was Jesus's age when he was crucified in 33 A.D.
*Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles
*33 is not only a numerical representation of "the Star of David" but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
Celebrity 33 year olds in 2013:
*Kim Kardashian
*Jessica Simpson
*Ryan Gosling
*Holly Madison
*Channing Tatum
In General:
According to physicist Isaac Newton, 33 is the temperature at which water boils.
And lastly, Disneyland has a super exclusive, upscale, hidden and practically impossible to visit, private restaurant in New Orleans Square called Club 33....sigh.
Maybe one day! In any case, here's to an amazing 33rd year of life (Thank you God)!




No comments: