Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Yummy Harvest-Themed Afternoon Snack!



My October Degustabox came with a generous amount of goodies-- from all-natural fruit chews to pumpkin-flavored soda pop!
But the Wasa Sesame Seed & Sea Salt Thins were particularly yummy with a crisp texture and endless possibilities to be enjoyed!


So I came up with a quick "fall harvest" inspired afternoon snack that proved to be fresh and yummy for the whole family.
I'm calling these "Pumpkin Fruit Thins".  The thins are salty so the fruit and other ingredients help balance the flavors very nicely!


To make these you'll need the following ingredients (serves 8):

* WASA Thins
* 3 TBSP Cream Cheese
* 2 TBSP Pumpkin Puree
* Sugar and cinnamon mixed together
* Blueberries
* Apples
* Pumpkin sprinkles to keep things festive!

Instructions:
Heat the cream cheese for about 15 seconds in the microwave. Once it softens, mix in the pumpkin puree. Spread the pumpkin cream cheese on the thins.
Garnish with fruit, cinnamon, sugar and sprinkles. Serve immediately and ejoy!




The truth is, these were extremely easy to make...oh and I probably wouldn't have discovered them, had it not been for my Degustabox.

For the last few months, I've been happy to share other recipes I've created out of items found inside my Degustabox.  For example--

* September Shrimp
* August Donuts
* July Cantaloupe Drink

A Degustabox subscription only costs about $20/month.
And the goodies seem to be getting better by the month too!
Visit the website here for more information and if you join, I'd love to see your recipes too.

Thanks for reading!


No comments: