Monday, January 6, 2014

Disneyland for Mommies {Mickey Monday}


I still haven't figured out at which point I became the huge Disney fan that I am today. 
It couldn't have been when I was a little girl. 
That's not to say I didn't enjoy the trips to Disneyland my family made when my sisters and I were young, but the "Happiest Place on Earth" was simply not a theme park that was on my mind the way it is today. So for the purpose of sharing this enjoyment of all things Disney, I will dedicate my Monday posts to information about the wonderful world of Disney-- past, present and future; from movies, characters, food and shopping to designers, conventions, fun facts and news. 
I am a Disney Annual passholder, which means I get to enjoy both Disney California theme parks any day of the year, which also means, I get to check out what's going on and will gladly report back to you! 

Yes, Paul loves Disney too!
The Mouse behind the Magic

Main Street USA is always a great place to 'horse around' and people watch!

On a stroll with my Benny on a sunny Fall afternoon

Waiting for Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Music alone makes a trip to Disneyland worthwhile

Benny enjoys a vintage Pinocchio Toy display inside the Carthay Circle Restaurant at California Adventure


No comments: